Keto & Low Carb Cake Pops
How sweet and yet so sugar free! These sugar free cake pops hit the spot especially when you want to create something special for your little ones... or big ones of course!
- 40 mins total prep and cooking
- 1 pack Go-low Brownie Mix
- 125g butter
- 3 eggs
- 15g butter
- Sugar free white, dark or/and milk chocolate
- chopped dried cranberries or freeze dried rapberries
- Make the brownies as per the recipe on the pack
- Once cooled crumble the brownie in a bowl and add 15g melted butter
- Either use a lolipop mould (amazon have lots) or roll the mix into balls and stick in a lolipop stick, first dipping the end of the stick into some melted chocolate to help it hold. Then place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set
- Dip each cake pop in melted chocolate, swirling as you remove to fully coat the cake pop, decorate and stand upright to set, a block of polystyrene is ideal for this!